- The Death and Return of Superman (1994)
- Superman has to fight Doomsday, and then the Supermen have to pick up the pieces, in this marginal beat-em-up.
- The Lost Vikings
- We kick things off with a review of one of Blizzard's early games, a classic of the SNES era, the platform-puzzler The Lost Vikings.
- Rock 'n Roll Racing
- Following up, we review another hidden gem of the Blizzard SNES era with the action-racer (with a killer soundtrack), Rock 'n Roll Racing.
- Warcraft: Orcs and Humans
- The war between Orcs and Humans begins in this fun little title that showed the potential for an entire franchise.
- Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness
- The Orcs and Humans battle each other again in this greatly expanded sequel that refines everything the first game did right, and gets rid of everything that sucked.
- Diablo III
- We play a lot of Diablo here at the Asteroid G mining colony, and have expounded on the game, at length, through several articles:
- Diablo Immortal
- To fill time between the third and fourth mainline games in the series, Blizzard released this interquel on not only mobile phones (it's intended target) but PCs as well. Reviews were not kind.