Halloween Film Series
- Halloween (1978)
- We start things off with a look at the first film in the series, a film that not only kicked off one of the longest (and most rebooted) slasher series in movie history, but is credited with reshaping the very genre as well.
- Halloween II (1981)
- Released three years after the original, the second film in the series picks up the very same night, following Laurie Strode's continuing battle with Michael Myers. We take a look to see how it compares to the original.
- Halloween III: Season of the Witch
- We take a dive into the attempt at the different kind of story for the series, the only one to ditch Michael Myers entirely. Let's look at the film that was supposed to launch an "anthology approach" for the series.
- Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers
- After the failure of the third film in the series, the producers went back to the series' roots for another stab (so to speak) at Michael Myers. We take a look at the film to see if it's a cut above the rest (god, the puns).
- Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers
- Since the fourth film wasn't an abject failure, the series continued to trot out the masked killer for further murders. We take a look to see how this slaughter compares to what came before.
- Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers
- The film that effectively ended Michael's reign of terror for years. We take a planned look at the film to see just what went wrong.
- Halloween H20: 20 Years Later
- Marking the first time the series attempted to reboot itself, this film ditched everything that came after Halloween II to give us a new look at Laurie Strode and just how she suffers under the curse of Michael Myers.
- Halloween: Resurrection
- Since H20 didn't suck, the producers just had to make another film in the series (this, despite the previous film being billed as the "final confrontation" between Laruie and Michael). Also not, this film sucked, but we'll take a planned dive to see just why that is.
- Halloween (2007)
- After Resurrection, the series was on life support. Then in stepped Rob Zombie, horror auteur, with his own take on the wole mythos. The films get rebooted, and we get a new, planned look at the Michael Myers story.
- Halloween II (2009)
- Picking up after the events of the reboot, we follow new Laurie Strode as she, too, is haunted by Michael. We take a planned look at the film to see if it was any good, and maybe if it deserved to kill the series once more (like it did).
- Halloween (2018)
- Another decade, another attempt at a reboot. This one brings back the original Laurie Strode, gets rid of everything after the 1978 original, and says, "what happened in Michael came back 40 years later." Killing. Lots of killing, and we took a look at all the blood, gore, and death that came along with it.
- Halloween Series Overview and Thoughts on the Reboot: Come with us as we take a look at the Halloween movies of the past and contemplate the need for a new reboot to the series.
- 2018 Fall/Winter Movie Preview, Part 1: We take a look at upcoming films for the last quarter of 2018, now with 100% more, guaranteed Michael Myers.
- 2018 Halloween Night Movie Marathon Playlist: A marathon of movies to scare you this All Hallow's Eve.