Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- We kick off the series with a look at the first movie, factually incorrect title and all. We're introduced to our titular hero and watch him get introduced to a reality he never knew existed: the Wizarding World.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Now a second year at Hogwarts, Harry is acclimated to life as a wizarding student. However, evil is brewing as forces work, once again, to try and resurrect Voldemort, the eil wizard that killed Harry's parents.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkahban
- Sirius Black, who supposedly aided Voldemort in the murder of Harry's parents, has escaped from prison. The shool is on alert, and all Harry can think of is revenge. But not everything is as it seems, which Harry will learn all too quickly.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- A grand torunament has come to Hogwarts and Harry is, of course, sucked into the competition. But while the festivities go on, the forces of Voldemort build.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry is shut out of the plans to stop Voldemort, so he goes to school, sullen and morose. That's pretty much his story for most of this "adventure" -- really thrilling to watch.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- All of Harry's close family (including his adoptive parent, Sirius) are dead, but Harry has to pull himself together for the sake of Hogwarts because evil is leeching in and Voldemort is nearly ready to wage his wizarding war again.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1
- Harry and his friends realize that their time at school as gotten too dangerous, so they skip out of their last year to go and hunt down a way to stop Voldemort at any cost.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2
- And it all builds to the big finish, Harry versus Voldemort, for the sake of the Wizarding world.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- Set in the 1940s, this prequel series follows new hero Newt as he explores magical social circles in the United States. Oh, and there are fantastic beasts, and Newt figures out where to find them (or something).
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- Voldemort wasn't the only evil wizard. There was also Grindelwald, and he's the focus of this movie. He's not nice, so Newt will eventually have to find a way to stop him. That's how these things go.