Classic Era and Other Adaptations
- Hulk (2003)
- Eric Bana stars in this first cinematic attempt to bring the big, green monsters to the Silver Screen, but while it tries hard this film just never comes together.
Marvel Animated Features
- Ultimate Avengers (2006)
- Launched before the MCU got started, this film attempts to adapt the "Ultimate Avengers" line to the small screen with... mixed results.
- Ultimate Avengers 2: Rise of the Panther
- The Ultimate Avengers are back, teaming up with Black Panther (among other new members) when an alien attack threatens Wakanda.
- Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow
- With the world threatened by Ultron, Tony Stark pulls in four teenagers with super powers to rebuild the Avengers and fight this robotic evil.
- Hulk Vs.
- This double-feature stars the Hulk as he battles two different foes: Wolverine and Thor.
- Planet Hulk
- Sent to a distant planet and weakened by the journey, Hulk is enslaved and forced to fight in an arena. But the big green monsters soon becomes an unlikely leader for the resistance, leading an army of gladiators for their freedom.
Marvel Cinematic Universe
- The Incredible Hulk (MCU 2)
- We continue with a look at the least-loved film of the MCU and Marvel's second attempt at adapting the Hulk to the big screen.
- The Avengers (MCU 6)
- Bringing it all together, Marvel unites their heroes in a single movie, a capstone to their individual films that became a crossover smash hit.
- Iron Man 3 (MCU 7)
- Starting into the second "Phase" of the MCU, we take a look at the third (and final) film in the Iron Man series. The character lives on, but this film gives us a conclusion to his personal arc.
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (MCU 11)
- After the huge success of the first Avengers film, Marvel had high expectations for the sequel. We take a look at the film and try to figure out if it's a hit or a miss.
- Thor: Ragnarok (MCU 17)
- After two decent, but not great movies, Marvel took the third Thor in a different direction, to great effect. We take a look at how the film shakes out, if it's really the smashing success people say.
- Avengers: Infinity War (MCU 19)
- Marvel's back at it again, smashing their superheroes up against a powerful villain looking to eradicate life across the universe. Can the Avengers stop this new threat, and will the film be any good? We review it and see.
- Avengers: Endgame (MCU 22)
- And this is it, the end of an era as everything from the last eleven years comes together in a gigantic, series-crossing, three-hour epic. You've made it this far so we have no doubt you're in for this movie as well.
- Spring 2019 Movie Preview: A preview of upcoming movies for the second quarter of 2019, with more Avengers than you can shake a stick at.