- Jaws (1975)
- This film, directed by Steven Spielberg, introduced the world to the "Summer Blockbuster" and helped change the media landcape for decades to come.
- Jaws 2
- Lacking Spielberg's directorial touch, this shark-attack sequel has some good ideas but lacks the magic of the original.
- Jaws 3-D
- Desperately grasping at sraws, Universal sends their shark films into the third dimension, with greatly decreasing impact.
- Jaws: The Revenge
- Easily the worst of the series, this nonsensical film is barely ble to hold itself together, not to mention the attention of its audience.
- Jaws (1987)
- Timed to tie into Jaws: The Revenge, this NES game has little to do with that film, but actually presents an amusingly little adventure.
- Deep Blue Sea: What happens when you make sharks smart? A lot of stilly, stupi shark carnage.
- The Meg: This Jason Statham action flick posits, "what if sharks, but bigger?" It's not good, but it is amusing.
- SpeedGaming Live 2019: We take a look behind the scenes at this gaming event, which also features Jaws in its marathon.