Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Thor (MCU 4)
- We look at the next hero for the MCU, Marvel's Asgardian god-hero, Thor. Does his adventure stock up to Iron Man's first outing, or is he more of a Hulk?
- The Avengers (MCU 6)
- Bringing it all together, Marvel unites their heroes in a single movie, a capstone to their individual films that became a crossover smash hit.
- Thor: The Dark World (MCU 8)
- We go back to Asgard for a look at the second Thor film, now with 100% less Kenneth Brannaugh and 100% more Dark Elves.
- Thor: Ragnarok (MCU 17)
- After two decent, but not great movies, Marvel took the third Thor in a different direction, to great effect. We take a look at how the film shakes out, if it's really the smashing success people say.
- Avengers: Infinity War (MCU 19)
- Marvel's back at it again, smashing their superheroes up against a powerful villain looking to eradicate life across the universe. Can the Avengers stop this new threat, and will the film be any good? We review it and see.
- Avengers: Endgame (MCU 22)
- And this is it, the end of an era as everything from the last eleven years comes together in a gigantic, series-crossing, three-hour epic. You've made it this far so we have no doubt you're in for this movie as well.
- Loki (MCU 26)
- Although Loki died at the beginning of Infinity War, another version of him broke free of the timeline mid-way into Endgame. Now that Loki is back and he's gained the ire of the Time Variance Authority. He's fighting against the constraints of the timeline for the fate of free will.
- What If...? (MCU 28)
- We explore the multiverse from the perspective of various alternate character as we ponder the question... "What If...?"
- Loki (MCU 44)
- Loki returns, and now he's slipping through time and it'll take the help of Mobius M. Mobius, and the whole of the TVA, to help him and save the universe in the process.
- Hulk Vs.
- This double-feature stars the Hulk as he battles two different foes: Wolverine and Thor.