- Mad Max
- When it comes to car smashing together in a satisfying manner, there's arguably no film series that handles the action better than the Mad Max series. We begin a dive of the post-apocalyptic films with a review of the original.
- Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior
- Doubling-down on everything that worked about the first movie (including the post-apocalyptic setting), this sequel (known as The Road Warrior in the states and simply as Mad Max 2 abroad presents a stark vision of the future and so much ultra-violence.
- Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome
- This third film in the series suffered from a troubled production and a lot of studio interference. We take a look at the flick to see how it measured up and if there's anything good to come out of the least-loved film in the series.
- Mad Max: Fury Road
- After a long development period (where creator George Miller went through several different productions, and even debated making part of the film anime), Max was back in what some have called not only the best Mad Max film but also one of the best action movies period. We review the film in all its glory, shiny and chrome.
- What Makes a Good Ending?: We take a look at movies that nailed their ending, and just why they worked so well.
- Second Verse, Better Than the First, (Not So) Live from Asteroid G, Episode #06-25