DC Extended Universe
- Man of Steel (DCEU 01)
- After watching the first of the DCEU films to be released, this adaptation of Superman gets a lot right (and a few things wrong). After watching the film more than once, we present our review.
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (DCEU 02)
- After the relative success of Man of Steel (a film that made good money but didn't seem to really have the backing of critics or fans), DC followed it up with a semi-sequel, semi-crossover, putting in the only character in comics arguably bigger than Superman: the Batman. Sadly, the results were just not good.
- Justice League (DCEU 05)
- The production of Justice League was troubled, with original director Zack Snyder leaving part way in (for family reasons) and Joss Wheddon coming in to do extensive rewrites and re-edits. Although the final film is watchable, it's still not great in comparison to the filmic output of Marvel.
- Dawn of the Dead
- The film that helped launch Snyder's career, this zombie remake has a lot of thrills but little of the commentary that elevated the source material.
- Snyder's most stylish film to date, and the one that best suits his skillset, this film adapts Frank Milleer's Greek power fantasy, to stunning effect.
- Warners let Snyder direct an adaptation of their most venerated comic, but the results impressive than desired.
- Army of the Dead
- Zack Snyder does his Zack Snyder thing, for better and worse, in this original zombie property.
- Let's Build a Universe!, (Not So) Live from Asteroid G, Episode #5
- The Terror of the Night that is... the Bat Man!, (Not So) Live from Asteroid G, Episode #36
- Watchmen, (Not So) Live, Overview
- Batman v Superman, (Not So) Live, Love it or Hate It
- Zack Snyder's Id, (Not So) Live, Nerd News, March 2011
- We Battle for Sparta!, (Not So) Live from Asteroid G, Episode #06-02