- Constantine (2005)
- Keanu Reeves is the first to take on the mantle of Constantine and while the movie isn't faithful to the comics it's still solid in its own right.
- Constantine (2014)
- The first attempt at bringing John Constantine to the small screen was a success with critics even if it didn't track in the ratings.
- Carrying the character over from his failed NBC series, Matt Ryan continues the adventures of the sleazy, awesome magician in the Arrowverse.
- The Sandman (2022)
- Based on the comics by Neil Gaiman, this series works to adapt tha authors ethereal tales for the small-screen, with sometimes limited results.
DC Animated Universe
- Justice League Dark (DCAMU 07)
- A magical threat pushes its way across the Earth, so Batman has to team with an expert in magic: John Constantine. It's time to form a new faction of the League.
- Constantine: City of Demons (DCAMU 11)
- Spinning out of Justice League: Dark, this movie follows John Constantine as he deals with an invasion of demons from the deepest nether-pits of Hell.
- Justice League Dark: Apokolips War (DCAMU 15)
- And with this, the war that has been building over fifteen movies finally happens. And with it, DC ushers in an end to this continuity.
- Constantine: House of Mystery (DCAMU 16)
- Despite the universe coming to an end, Constantine lived on, trapped between dimensions in a hell dimension called the House of Mystery.
- Constantine vs. Constantine: We compare the 2005 film for the 2014 series (and all the further appearances of Matt Ryan's vesion of the character).