Films and Shows
- Batman (1966)
- What is the Batman without the Joker? We look at Batman's earliest appearances, including the 1966 series (and film), the first appearances of the Joker.
- Batman (1989)
- Twenty years after the 1966 TV show went off the air, Batman was back and on the big screen with an adventure directed by Tim Burton. We take a look at the film, and it's weird version of the Joker.
- The Dark Knight
- After Batman Begins rebooted the Bat and washed the taste of the Schumacher films away, fans clamored for further adventures in the Nolan universe. The follow up took a decidedly darker turn as Batman faced off against his greatest foe: the Joker. We look at this film to see how it measures up.
- Batman Ninja
- A look at the direct-to-DVD DC animated film featuring Batman going back to feudal Japan. This film gets really anime.
- Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Adapted from the similarly named comics, this animated movie features a team up two unlikely teams, the Batman family and the TMNT, as they're forced to take on the combined forced of Ras Al Ghul and the Shredder. It is also an absolute, goofy delight.
- Joker (2019)
- In a first, we have a Joker movie without any direct glimpse of Batman (although a young Bruce Wayne does make a cameo). It's also a dark and unrepentant slog.
- Harley Quinn:
- Based on her solo-comic, Harley Quinn has just broken up with the Joker and is forced to find her own footing as a villain in Gotham City. Thankfully she has great friends, like Poison Ivy, to help her on her way.
- Top 10 Movies (2018): An updated look at our favorite films, this time from 2018. Batman, again, gets high honors.