- The Matrix
- We begin our dive of The Matrix, the original and still best of the series. We review the film and discuss all the things it does to further the action genre.
- The Matrix Reloaded
- The follow up to the original film is a bit of a mess. We take a look and review the film, trying to pinpoint where things might have gone off the rails a bit.
- The Matrix Revolutions
- If the second film is a bit of mess, the third film is a complete disaster. What went so horribly wrong? Let's take a look.
- The Animatrix
- Finally, we review the whole series of anime shorts that were released around the same time as films two and three for the series. Let's take a dive and see how all these stack up.
- The Matrix Resurrections
- Lana Wachowski returns to the series she started with her sister for an attempt at redeeming the series and resetting everything that came before.
- >Johnny Mnemonic: Keanu's first attempt at dystopian cyberpunk internet hacker superheroics is more miss than hit.
- Top 10 Movies (2014): A look at our favorite movies dating back to 2014. The Matrix is one of the many film franchises to make the list.
- Top 10 Movies (2018): An updated look at our favorite films, this time from 2018.
- Thoughts on a Matrix Reboot: With Hollywood discussing relaunching, even rebooting, The Matrix, we play a little thought experiment and try to come up with a way that could work.
- Thoughts on the Upcoming Matrix Sequel: Apparently a sequel to the series really is happening. That's probably not such a grat idea...
- The Problem with Tag Endings: We take a look at post-credit scenes and why their overuse takes away from the actual endings of films.
- What Makes a Good Ending?: We take a look at movies that nailed their ending, and just why they worked so well.